ContactPigeon is one of the leading omnichannel customer engagement platforms for retailers both in Europe and the USA. Our goal is to empower online businesses to better engage and interact with their online visitors with the right message at the right time and the right channel. We empower marketing leaders and business owners with the only omnichannel customer engagement platform built for retailers. The platform is designed to deliver perfectly timed and personalized messages for each customer, regardless of whether the point of contact is offline or online.
This is the very first step in our sales cycle. We are looking for high-energy & motivated, sales-focused individuals to engage with our prospects and generate new business opportunities. This role will play a crucial role in the company's growth and also will serve as a springboard to a career in Sales.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for acquiring new accounts and growing existing relationships to build a sustainable client portfolio in Bulgaria in order to achieve your sales target. The SDR is typically the first interaction a prospect has with ContactPigeon so it is imperative to create an amazing prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up and future account growth.
- Generate meetings for Account Executives (AE) through prospecting and outreach to potential leads
- Learn to effectively identify qualified leads and articulate ContactPigeon's value proposition
- Utilize all tools necessary to schedule online or face to face meetings between key target prospects and Account Executives
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of ContactPigeon products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
What We Are Looking For:
- Someone who is energetic, driven and engaging in a customer-facing context
- Are excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Basic English language skills - verbal and written
- Strong language skills to support the region (required: Bulgarian)
- The ideal candidate will have experience in sales and a demonstrated track record of establishing, and growing client relationships preferably within sales/customer success functions within a software or Saas company
- Ability to quickly understand the technology and be able to effectively market our product
- Desire to learn, passion to work, and evolve with the sales function
- Positive and persuasive relationship builder, with a keen ability to speak to anyone (including leadership) without fear and overcome objections
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing start-ups that are expanding internationally
- You will work with an international team of experts in marketing, strategy, and software engineering
- Opportunity to be challenged to grow professionally and personally in your career
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it
- The ability to work from our HQ in Athens, Greece
No phone calls, please. Candidates from the local area Sofia only, no relocation available at this time.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying